- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry; research: characterisation of the insulin receptor, Brown University, USA (1981).
- Medical Doctor, University of Utrecht Medical School, the Netherlands (1985).
- Clinical training in pediatrics and residency in family medicine, board certification (1985-1991).
- Private practice in family residence (1991-present).
- Founder of a research organisation for the monitoring of patients with diabetes mellitus (2004-2011).
- Founder and director of a postgraduate training program for physicians (2002-present).
- CMO at Pantarhei Bioscience and Pantarhei Oncology (2017-present).
Pantarhei Oncology BV | Boulevard 17 | 3707 BK Zeist | The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)30 6 985 020 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pantarhei Oncology and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.